- We share similar values. Like us, Ochsner is committed to the health of children across the state and committed to their employees.
- We share a common vision. Ochsner has a vision to improve the health rankings in our state across the board, moving Louisiana from the bottom of the rankings to 40 or better by 2030.
- We know technology enhances the care we provide. Ochsner has invested in Epic, an industry-leading electronic health information software. Associates in Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine will install the Ochsner instance of Epic, which will improve care coordination, patient registration, scheduling, clinical integration and streamline billing. Epic will effectively coordinate care for patients and their caregivers, allowing them to have better access to their own health information through Epic’s patient portal, MyChart.
- We can offer more specialty care. A pediatric super-clinic is under construction now at Ochsner Medical Complex – The Grove. Once complete, an unprecedented collection of pediatric specialists and therapy services will be available under one roof. Our patients access and care coordination with these specialists will be quick and easy.
- We can reduce the cost of care. As we look to grow into the future and provide services for generations to come, working with Ochsner means that we can purchase supplies and equipment at a significant savings to our organization due to Ochsner’s scale.
We must continue to evolve to meet the needs of our patients. As part of Ochsner Health, we will be better positioned to identify growth opportunities, implement best-in-class technology, and offer digital medicine tools in the most effective way possible.
Ochsner is nationally recognized as a healthcare leader, treating nearly 900,000 patients from every parish in Louisiana, every state in the U.S. and more than 70 countries. Last year alone, Ochsner conducted more than 2.5 million patient visits. By partnering with the healthcare leader in Louisiana, we can continue to grow and deliver even more innovative care.
- Associates in Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine patients will continue to have access to the same outstanding physicians they know and trust, and the same services offered today.
- Our office will remain at its current location.
- Hospital privileges remain intact with facilities across Greater Baton Rouge.